Thursday, February 21, 2013

An interesting site

     I know I spend too much time mucking about on the interwebs and not enough time building/painting etc but every once in a while I stumble across a gem. I found one such site w short while ago: The Prison Art Chronicles , an oddly named but highly amusing portion of the MillionMonkeyTheater.com website. It is a recording of one man's obsession with building models out of stuff that is essentially free (or nearly so) and he has built some beautiful models along the way. Take a look, also take a peek at the host page if you are at all interested in cheesy old movies (they review some real whoppers, truly MST3K worthy stuff).  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot figure out how to post on a blog thingie. I am a dinosaur. Anyway, thanks for the link, I've never actually had anyone link to my crappy art projects, wasn't aware anyone even knew they were there :). Your games look fun!
    Nate of MMT

    ReplyDelete