- The Lace Wars Project
- The Neulandia VSF campaign
- 28mm Plastic Figure reviews Perry, Victix WF etc etc
- Zvezda and Plastic Soldier Company Wargaming Models
- Adventures in Blue Board and Foamcore
- The Road to Leipzig
- Leipzig Orbats
- MDF Madness
- Rich Uncle Pat and the (non-European) Cold War
- My Own Rules and other wacky ideas
Sunday, September 8, 2013
Tom in town
Tom from Texas will in town on the 14th and 15th of September so this looks like a perfect time to have the Steve B. Memorial get together. I will have some Mead and Port (Steve's favorites) as well as some beer and hard cider on hand to enliven the proceedings.
We will probably be starting at around 10:00hrs on Saturday with a break near dinner time and then a return to the game room for an Ancients game (also Steve's favorite) sometime between 1800 and 1900hrs. I hope that everybody from the Old Crew will be able to make it so that we can say Good Bye to Steve in proper style.