Sunday, January 7, 2024

Spartacon 2024 is 13JAN24, This Saturday

 

 


        Spartacon24 iwill be held on 13JAN24 which only four days away.  You can find the info here at Tabletop Events. This is a fun local convention and I like to start the year off by attending. 

      I tried to sign up to run a game but Tabletop Events said that they were full. This will be the first time in nearly twenty years that I'm attending as just a gamer, it seems weird. But this is a good sign that the hobby is active and vibrant and has fully shaken off the Covid curse. See you all there!

6 comments:

  1. Right! I’d go with mad for war and save room for stuff to sell;)

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure, depends on how my chemo goes. would hate to miss this con

    ReplyDelete
  3. John check my blog for my Cancer treatment updates. Looks like no cons or leaving the house until summer. Thanks for you support.

    ReplyDelete