Sunday, October 14, 2012

Too Much Stuff = Free Stuff

     Having cleared the storage area that is also the room that the furnace is in I have decided that there are more than a few things that I can live without. I will be posting them on the blog as I continue the process of sorting, members of the group get first dibs, then it will go to whoever posted first in the comments (they are time-stamped so nobody can cheat). Conditions are this; you pick-up or pay shipping ( I am generous, but not foolish), if you have already got one item you will be bumped down one notch on the next item.

       For starters I am going to give away a 28mm John Carter of Mars city, this is very professionally done in very sturdy card stock, fully colored, there are over a dozen buildings and some wall sections. Anybody interested can post a comment. I will be at Pro or Con on 27OCT12 and can hand off there. There is enough stuff here to pretty well cover a 6' x 4' table. I will post pictures after the table gets cleared and I can spread them out.

4 comments:

  1. i'm building a 30 years war army. So ill buy anything in 15mm for around that time

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is John and I'll take the Mars city. It'll go great with my Space:1889 stuff.
    I'll also take a look at whatever 25/28mm stuff you bring for sale so I can give you some $$$.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John,
    As I said I will be at Pro or Con, if you can meet me there I will bring it, it fills five standard Xerox-paper boxes so be ready to haul some stuff (it doesn't weigh much but it eats up a LOT of space)this stuff is free, I paid nearly nothing for it and rather than just trash it out I would be happy to see it go to somebody that will use it.

    Trunkie!
    You are one of the "group" and get both dibs and freebies, I will scrounge around and you can HAVE any 15mm 30 Years War stuff that I haven't painted yet. I will set it aside for you when I am re-stacking the keepers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anton,
      I don't know what you look like but I'm the red haired guy with a goatee. I'll be there before 9am and I'll be wearing a name tag.
      Thanks!
      -John

      Delete