Friday, October 20, 2017

Custom Figures That YOU Design

      Have you ever wished for a truly custom figure to represent your hero in a Role-Playing game. Well, I certainly have. Enter Hero Forge an on-line custom figure design and creation company. They are a bit pricey if you are building an army but if you are looking for the miniature to represent your august personage on the gaming table they can create a truly customized figure and then 3-D print it for you. Check out the Dwarven Warrior that I designed for myself, the whole process took just a couple of minutes.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, aside from the prohibitive price, this looks absolutely amazing. I have a game idea I've been kicking around for a few months that I'd really like to have custom figures for. This would do the trick, for sure!

    ReplyDelete