Friday, July 16, 2021

Blood Bowl, anyone?

 

OK, so I wimped-out and had them professionally painted,
Rich at Bastion Games took time out of his busy schedule to paint these for me,
Bastion has many ready-painted teams for sale so people like me can just get to playing
 
       The guys have been talking about running a Blood Bowl League for some time now. Well, here is my entry: the Crud Creek Nosepickers, they have a bevy of "cheats" to offset the fact that they are simply pathetic. Like my Napoleonic Spanish I can use them as an excuse for my failures and the odd (i.e. rare) win will be due exclusively to my genius! Like all the Blood Bowl teams this came from the boxed set and is ready to play right out of the box (aside from assembly and painting). I might just break down and get a troll to buff them a little bit.

8 comments:

  1. Chaos Renegades, since it appears that the racist scum powers that be have dropped the Chaos Dwarves AGAIN!! I did buy a hobbit team but have not built/painted it yet so it will have to wait for another season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm probably going to use Orks until I get used to the rules. Then I will bring to true terror of the Crud Creek Nosepickers into action!

      Delete
    2. Shouldn't they be the "Grog Beach Pickers", or some such to match you preferred team initials?

      Delete
    3. I had asked Rich to paint them in Green Bay colors, he went a bit Over The Top and actually did them as Green Bay. I could use "Gross Booger Pickers" too.........

      Delete
  2. How about "Grand Booger Packers" or "Great Brain Pirates". Completely different "Green Body Parts" or "Green Bee Pods"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH-uh-oh! I just found that the Chaos Dwarves are available, only online though so they are back in play and my top choice.

    ReplyDelete