Thursday, January 6, 2022

Packing Up for the Haul to Spartacon

        I am pretty sure that I am ready for Spartacon 2022. I have gotten all of my aircraft completed, printed out additional aircraft data books so that I can accommodate up to eight players and built six brand-new adjustable flight stands (bringing my current total up sixteen) so as to allow for a full bomber formation to be on the table. All that is left is to pray for nice weather so that the 90 mile trip doesn't turn into a multi-hour nightmare. 

       The problem with being ready early is that I am constantly tempted to add things to the game (some trees would be nice, just for decoration......) that just increase the amount of stuff I have to transport and keep track of! I'm sure that I will forget something, I just hope it isn't something important.

the opposing air fleets


No comments:

Post a Comment