Thursday, December 30, 2021

Getting Ready for Spartacon2022

 

the Japanese forces gain two  more bombers and another Claude

       I am (as always) in a rush to get things squared away for Spartacon 2022. I have added a few more planes to the Imperial Japanese forces and have another Polikarpov I-153 to complete. Then all that remains is to print up a couple more data books and ensure that I have enough flight stands. With any luck I can get it all sorted out and run another test game at Bastion Gaming Center this coming Tuesday, 4JAN22 at 6pm. I will be running this game in the morning session using my Red Stars and Rising Suns rules.


the forces as they stand now 
 
as a favor to a friend I knocked together this old K&P PO-2
 
despite it being an absolutely ancient kit it went together well

 

 



2 comments: