Sunday, April 24, 2022

More rabbit holes......28mm Victrix French Guard Artillery

 

at least there aren't a lot of gunners!

       While rummaging around in the Pile of Guilt I found that I had purchased a set of Victrix French artillery. Thinking that my Guard Chassuers have been alone at the task for too long I decided to build and paint these guys. The guns went together like a dream but the figures have specific but arcane instructions as to assembly. More to follow as I make progress.

1 comment:

  1. Vitrix offers three different artillery sets. At first glance the number of arms suggests that many combinations are possible. In reality, it is nothing. To increase the number of poses it is necessary to be able in the box with rabbiot and to use the arms Vitrix and Perry of the sets of French infantry.
    For example, I created a team of two gunners carrying a cannonball box. This is a simple and elegant conversion that will allow you to have unique, well almost unique miniatures.

    ReplyDelete