Friday, March 11, 2022

Convention Update: Battlefields by Pro or Con 12MAR22

        Just a reminder that the Pro or Con Gaming group  will be hosting their annual wargaming convention "Battlefields" on the twelfth of March in the Livonia Elk's Lodge, 31117 Plymouth Rd, Livonia, MI 48150, USA

       There is a bar and food available at the Lodge as well as many restaurants nearby. I-94 Enterprises, Bastion Gaming Center and Michigan Toy Soldier will be attending merchants. There is also the usual Bring and Buy so you can sell your excess figures and then buy someone else's minis!

       This has been a great local convention and isn't one to miss so make plans to attend. Further information can be found at Tabletop Events where you can sign up to run a game or participate in a game and take a look at their Facebook page to see what sort of fun they have been having lately.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I attended this and had a great time. I'm looking to get back into wargaming again after a hiatus of about 20 years. I don't have a Facebook anymore. Is FB the only way this club communicates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that it is the primary conduit,,let me check, if I recall correctly they also have a website

      Delete
    2. They do have a website; https://proorcon.org/

      Delete