Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Spatsapalooza! The Japanese Army and Navy Air Forces, China 1937

all but one proudly wearing spats!

        Having gotten tired of the slow progress on my Air Combat forces I decided that the "modelling" approach that I had been using (building whatever took my fancy at the time) simply wasn't getting the job done. I decided to complete one entire force all in one go; first up the forces of Imperial Japan. These aren't quite done as I do need to build three KI-10 fighters, but the monoplanes are built, painted and decaled; they only need matte coating and canopies to be complete.

      Next is the rest of the Russians and I can have a go at a really big battle over Nomohan with my Red Stars and Rising Suns rules!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of aircraft, and very nicely done as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a building machine these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been badly slowed by trying to watch the news out of Ukraine but I am committed to getting the Russians done by May.

      Delete
  3. Excellent. Looking forward to the Khalkhin Gol AAR's

    ReplyDelete