Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The M.P.s caught up with me and I'm AWOL no longer

        I won't make excuses; I have been neglecting the blog terribly the last six weeks or so. I haven't given up the hobby or any other such nonsense, I simply didn't have the motivation to write. I DID take a road-trip south and photographed another fort for my Fortified Places page, this time it was Fort Boonesborough in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. 

      I also have gotten the chance to review four new figure sets; Imperial Navy Breachers for Kill Team from Games Workshop; The Harvesters, Space 'Nam, and Landsknecht Ogres, all from the busy workshops of Wargames Atlantic. These will appear in the blog as I do the write-ups and on my 28mm Plastic Figure Review page as well. 

      Additionally, as time allows, I will present the AAR on the All Quiet on the Martian Front mega game that was hosted at Tom from Texas' place a little while back. It involved both his and The Housemartin's extensive collections of minis.

       This weekend is Battlefields, so a photo essay will be in the pipe for that as well.


 not kidding at all, it was a big game

No comments:

Post a Comment