Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This Weekend and other news

Dan A has offered to present the follow-up to his last GURPS game in which the heroes will now attempt to make good their escape through the native city in the center of the Caliphate. This promises to be a delicate operation. I hope to make it a string of two straight games in which my character does not die!!!

In the other news portion Gary V has informed me that he is a member of the the Blue Water Sportsman Club and that he may be able to set up a Saturday when we could go there to shoot. The club is just off of I-94, I have been there in the past and it is a very nice facility. If anyone is interested in going there and shooting please contact me so that I can discuss date/time issues with Gary and get things pulled together.

No comments:

Post a Comment