Thursday, September 8, 2022

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.......What to present at Pro or Con on October 15th???

action from Pro or Con 2021

        I put myself through this every convention season. I usually have a dozen or so irons in the fire at any given time, is various states of incompletion. Then the cold hard truth of the calendar comes along and upsets my apple-cart of indecision. Much chin-rubbing and head-scratching ensues wherein I try to make up my mind. I cast my eye into The Vault and contemplate the tens of thousands of painted minis and models and desperately try to decide which will accompany me to the convention. 

action from Flintcon 2022

         After much consideration I have narrowed it down to two games; either a naval action using my 1/350th 1600's fleets or an air-combat using my recently completed 1930's aircraft. Both have proven popular in the past and have the added advantage of requiring very little by way of terrain 

         On the other hand I could dust off the Castillo and run another game with that......



2 comments: