Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pro or Con battle report, Crimean War

      Brad Northrop brought his Crimean War 28mm game the con, and it was a pretty thing indeed! I wasn't able to participate as I was involved in another game but I did get some pictures. Enjoy!

one of the last European wars where they used flags,
I miss flags

very simple but effect terrain




a good looking battle table

lots of nicely painted figures

a hard day for the Russian gunners


the British cavalry strike

      Well done Brad! A most impressive game. Thanks for hosting the game. Gasmemasters are the lifeblood of these cons and should be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Super nice looking game:) My son and I are doing a 15mm Crimean war I hope one day we can have as many Painted:) Could you tell me the rules you used? Thank you from Dave in Va. USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite some time ago, but from the look of the game, I would think that it was They Died For Glory......which is actually a set of Franco-Prussian rules

      Delete