Monday, May 20, 2019

Acheson Creations

     One of the supporting vendors that were at Drums was Acheson Creations. I have not encountered their products before this point (much to my chagrin) and have to say they are top notch. All the items that I examined were cast in a fine light pale gray resin with no visible bubbles and no trace of tackiness or smell. I often avoid ordering resin products due to prior bad experiences with casting issues but these are delightfully devoid of problems. Take a look at the website they produce simply tons of stuff!

of course I picked up the odd item (or two)


it occurred to me that an idea s to size might nhelp

at a dollar each it made economic sense to buy this instead of making it myself

having hand-made gabions I would have happily paid six bucks for this little beauty

who can't use a pile of supplies?

I'm not sure what this is but it sure looked cool

1 comment:

  1. I have used Renedra's gabions but those like the shizzle. Very nice- I look forward to seeing them painted.

    ReplyDelete