Friday, November 19, 2021

AD1813 Project, Objective in Sight!

a few dots of superglue and a dash of paint and I will be done!

         Much to my amusement I got a package today from the USPS. A small box but weighty. My Old Glory 25s Prussian guns and gunners had arrived! The last hurdle in my push to complete my Prussian Brigade by Thanksgiving  now only demands to be painted and my task will be complete. Let us see if I can manage it in just five days.

         Kudos again to the good people at Old Glory Miniatures who got the minis cast and posted  package to me in just over a week!

3 comments:

  1. This is great. SO you are gaming in brigade size units?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the idea was that we would all build six or so units, making up a couple of small brigades or one large one. I have trouble with understanding limits so I managed to build the equivalent of three or four small brigades under the guise of my single Prussian brigade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do not have a "problem with limits", you have still not quite hit your limit yet. You have four brigades of Prussians and one brigade of Frog Guard. You just need one more brigade and you will have SIX BRIGADES! Then you would be complete.

    Besides the Spanish Junta still had armies in the field in 1813, and you know that your collection could never be complete until you have your "Dirty Sanchez Brigade"!

    ReplyDelete