Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Baaaaaack!......

     OK, OK it has been a long time since I hosted a game (holidays and vacations and all) but I am back and ready to game.

     This Saturday, 21JAN12 at my place 1900hrs; Wild West rules and featuring the lovely buildings that have been distracting me from the Viking Project. The scenario is the The Hanging of  Crazy Jack Carter. The court has sentenced Crazy to be hung by the neck until dead, the victim's family has shown up to see Justice Done, Crazy's family are there to "do something about it", the town has turned out for the show, other nefarious characters are lurking about with evil intent!

     In another vein, the Tuesday Group will be dealing with scheduling issues, so somebody give me a call or drop me an email so that we can get back to a regular meeting date and discuss other items.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back.... I have made a couple good deals on evilbay.. Won crusaders ancient rule clash of empires for 14.50.. Not bad for a 45 dollar rule book.. Finished painting the 38T's from PSC. Along with some Panzer 4f in Afrika Korp camo.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see that somebody has been grinding away during my slack time. Send me some pix of the finished models and I will post them under a "Reader's Contribution" heading.

    Hope to see you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete