Sunday, August 22, 2021

Spats And All That

 

the ever-growing fleet
 
       Having set aside my aircraft-building efforts for a while (at least until I get caught up on some long-languishing figures) I thought I might do a quick review of the planes I have completed so far.  These are from the "Spats And All That" section of the collection. The intimidating bit is there are nearly twice as many models that still remain unfinished! Closer looks at each of these (and some other birds as well) can be found on my Those Magnificent Flying Machines tab.




5 comments:

  1. A lovely display...and a wonderful era for modelling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish that I could find more civilian aircraft from the late 20s through the 30s. They were often leagues ahead of the military in performance and style.

      Delete
  2. Hey where is the stuka I built for you. It is not in the pictures.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Far be it from me to take credit for your work! And yours looks so much better than mine that I was embarrassed by the difference.

      Delete
    2. your aircraft are excellent. Specially without an airbrush.

      Delete