Saturday, August 31, 2024

Once More, To The Sky!!! Revell PZL-11c

I love the old box-art

        Switching away from painting minis for a moment so that I don't lose enthusiasm I dug up a Revell kit of the front-line Polish fighter of 1939, the PZL-11c. I have built this kit in the past and know that it is a quick-build model that looks the part when it finished. Assembly was quick and the parts-fit was exemplary. The kit does come with a pilot, but, well you will understand when you meet him.

despite decades of storage the kit was in excellent shape

parts-fit was nearly perfect

the pilot, on the other hand, left much to be desired
hopefully the brave Polish flyers looked better!

to attach my models to my magnetic stand I glue a finishing nail inside the fuselage

the fuselage went together just fine

the full extent of filler that this kit needed
 
3/4 rear view

3/4 front view 
I have two more kits somewhere in The Vault
I am going to dig them out and get my squadron in action

2 comments:

  1. Like stepping back in time to 1968, these old kits bring back a lot of fond memories

    ReplyDelete