Sunday, September 1, 2024

All-in on the PZL11c

        Having built one I figured "What the heck, I'll build the rest of them!" So I dug around in The Vault and found the two remaining ones and stuck them together (one was from Mistercraft, the other a venerable Heller kit). I didn't take any "in progress" shots as the breakdown of the kits in nearly identical to the Revell kit. The Mistercraft kit had some assembly issues and if you are  looking for a 1/72 PZL P-11c I would recommend the Heller kit. 

the Mistercraft kit has superb decals and included Polish markings as well

more flash than I've seen on the other kits
 
but, once they are assembled, there is little to choose between them

I have to round up another couple of pilots

my records indicate that there is one more P-11c, 
I think it's in a Revell 3-pack

I guess that I will have to knock together some very early ME-109s

No comments:

Post a Comment