Sunday, September 29, 2024

Oh Look! Another batch of Hinchliffe Indian Cavalry!

       Yet another in my quest to paint all of my Hinchliffe Indian army. Twelve more heavy cavalry based for WRG 6th ed.  The Indian army in the lists that go with 6th ed is an interesting force to play. On the surface it is loaded with mega-weapons; elephants, four-horse heavy chariots with extra crew, all of the infantry having a two-handed weapon as a sidearm, on the other hand it is loaded with near useless troops like medium cavalry and lacks any troops that can handle bad terrain. To me it provides a lot of blunt force trauma which fits well with my fighting style. Also they are flashy, which makes them more lovable when they lose.

 




       Now I have only a couple of dozen cavalry left and a bunch of light infantry left, oh, and a couple of elephants and chariots..........sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment