Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wargames Atlantic Great War German Tank Hunters

       Well, I finally got into the mood to paint some minis and took a swipe at the German Tank hunters that I had put together from the Wargames Atlantic Great War Germans that I assembled a while back. Nothing special about the way I painted them so I won't do a step-by-step but I think that they turned out OK. I painted them to be 1918 Stormtroopers for the Kaiserschlacht and they can be used through the end of the war in that uniform. Having built and painted these minis I can agree with the criticism that they are too wide in the shoulders (I would love to see the work-out regime that they use!). In the future some X-Acto and sanding work will bring them down to a more reasonable size before painting.










































       Now I just have to finish my scratchbuilt Mark IV I and write some rules and I will have a fast little game of tank-hunting 1918 style.

No comments:

Post a Comment