Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Gaming Update, 17DEC22 at my place 1900hrs UPDATE, IT'S AT PAT'S PLACE NOW

UPDATE, GAME HAS BEEN MOVED TO RICH UNCLE PAT'S PLACE    

 I don't have a clue what we are playing yet but play we will!

December 17th, 2022, 7p.m. my place

  As an aside I turn 64 today, in celebration of this my son, Rich Uncle Pat, 

gave me this wonderful gift

what is the purpose of a 3" tall "time-out" chair you ask 
 
so that you can punish dice that misbehave
(this is a vast improvement over the previous two methods)



3 comments:

  1. Well now you will need to explain the previous methods, I am still partial to the orignal method, but do feel sorry for future home owners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday my dear old friend. Don't drink the Irish pub dry...lol

    ReplyDelete