Thursday, December 1, 2022

Special Weapons for the S.A.S.

       Having assembled figures to match the characters depicted on the cards provided with 02 Hundred Hours I decided to put together some figures with the more unusual weapons that are also included in the kit. Those being the De Lisle Carbine, the Welrod Silenced pistol, Lee-Enfeild MK 4 sniper, along with the ubiquitous Bren gun.  The other two minis resulted in a lad carrying a knife in one hand and a normal pistol in his off-hand, just for fun I assembled the last model as a "Sgt. Psycho" figure armed with a Welrod, a bundle of dynamite and carrying his Fairbairn-Sykes knife between his teeth. As with the other models the assembly was straightforward and resulted in some good looking figures that I can't wait to put paint on.

these weapons are all part of the game and have supplemental data cards when you use them
 
I rather enjoyed this character, he is right out of one of those 1960's movies I watched as a kid



       Now I have to decide if I am going to paint these guys or jump right into building Germans.

No comments:

Post a Comment