Monday, August 28, 2023

Aaaaand They're Done!

 

       It's not really that close to the wire, I shot them with matte coat yesterday and was just waiting for it to dry before sending them off to barracks. Not much of a force (the Romans really didn't much go for cavalry and light troops - at least not in the glory days) these guys are just rounding out the packs that I had opened during my foolish "an army in two days" attempt. Two weeks was a more reasonable estimate; all in all I managed 112 Legionnaires, 37 assorted barbarian types, 30 Auxilia and ten mounted figures. There still are some minis left over but I think that I will paint them as Auxilia to even out the force.

all the minis are old Falcon miniatures except the general, he hails from RAFM

2 comments:

  1. 28mm Romans? or 15mm. If 28mm I have quite a few Romans and Viking figures mounted and painted.

    ReplyDelete