Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Free Stuff for Wargamers, the 15mm Edition Vol I ALL ITEMS CLAIMED

      Greeted with an absolute wall of silence from my wargaming pals I have begun splitting up the mountain of 15mm lead into specific lots. I don't care to subdivide these as it is my idea that I don't want to have odds and ends lying about and the way that I'm organizing the lots provides a core for an army. I can only afford to ship to folks in the Continental U.S. (sorry lads, I'm not in control of postal rates). For our overseas friends if there is something that you absolutely MUST have contact me in the comments and we can work out overseas shipping. As always the first one with the time-stamped comment gets the item. So, with no further ado......



CLAIMED  Lot #1  Some odd chariots, I haven't a clue where or when I got these, one Egyptian model and a Minifigs pack of two Celtic chariots I will split these up.



 CLAIMED  Lot#2 Sakae Army, four packs of horse and two of foot


CLAIMED Lot #3  Greek and Persian Wars two pack of Greek hoplites and two pack of Persian Immortals


CLAIMED Lot #4  Rome vs the Sassanids, 3x Roman foot, 4x packs Sassanid horse and 4x packs of foot
These are very nice figures BTW

8 comments:

  1. Anton,

    I am interested in the Roman/Sassanid lot. What is the process?

    Dale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send your address to daftrica89@yahoo.com . As long as you are in the Continental U.S. I will ship for free . Outside the CONUS you have to pick up the tab for shipping

      Delete
  2. I'm interested in the Sakae. US address

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anton, I'm interested in Lot #3 Greek & Persian Wars packs and, if nobody wants them, wouldn't mind the Egyptian Chariot from Lot #1 (but would take both if you just want them to go to a good home). I'll e-mail you my US address soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comments are screened due to Pakistani spamming, I have replied to your email, the minis are yours

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete