Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Data Book for the Polikarpov I-153 Chiaka, for use with Red Stars and Rising Suns


        I really should be working on the databook for the KI-27 Nate but this one is already finished so I will go ahead and post it now. Plus this is one of my favorite aircraft in that it combines the relic of being a biplane with the cutting-edge (for the time) feature of retracting landing gear. 

          Highly maneuverable if somewhat slow the I-153 was the pinnacle of biplane fighter development and a dead-end at the same time. Its encounters with modern monoplanes in Span and Manchuria showed that the age of the biplane fighter was over. 

The Data Card itself

 

 

Status Cards

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Extreme Maneuvers cards

 

 

 

 

 

 Standard Movement cards


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment: