Below you will find the orders of battle that I am working on for the upcoming monster game of Leipzig which is tentatively scheduled for the 5th and/or 6th of July 2014 in Sterling Hgts MI.
Some things to keep in mind when looking at them are;
1. I have averaged the strength of the formations to bring the units (infantry battalion/ cavalry regiment) shown in the Orbat into ;line with our standard sized units in the rules. This has led to some brigades having fewer battalions on the roster than the actual Orbat would show but I cannot see a way to keep track of casualties if all the units have different starting strengths.
2. Therefore it is assumes that all French (and most of their allied) foot formations are twelve figures, while the cavalry regiments are eight.
3. Austrians foot units are organized around basic foot battalion of eighteen figures and cavalry are in units of twelve.
4. Prussian and Swedish units are organized like the French.
5. Russian units are based on a standard foot strength of eight figures and cavalry at eight figures
6. Special exceptions are notes in the lists; see the over strength size of some French Guard battalions/regiments .
7. I am a lazy typist so I contracted the ranking of the French Generals "GdD" is General de Division, "GdB" is General de Brigade, I will add to this as I get to the other nations.
Please do not hesitate to provide corrections if I have made any glaring errors, do please provide sources for your information. Some units may have disappeared from the roster because their strength was averaged into another unit to provide the abovementioned round unit sizes, I apologize in advance if your favorite regiment has gone missing.