Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Dark Tower

looking like a fortress made of 85% dark Cocoa!

      Having completed almost all of the structural stuff on this model I decided that it was time to throw a coat of paint on it. This is the latest shade of "Mistint" from Lowe's (why is it they are all different colors but are all labelled "mistint"?), the color left me wanting a brownie.......Anyways, I had been concerned about how well the stonework would show under a coat of paint, needless to say I'm pretty well pleased. I have grown weary of gray castles, does anybody know of stone-built castles that were of a decidedly brown color? If not I'm going to have to paint this one gray as well.

2 comments:

  1. Dude that came out looking really good. Sir you are the master of terrain. No one can take that title from you.

    Now hold a sword above your head and say "by the power of...."

    Just kidding, seriously excellent work sir!

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete