Sunday, August 25, 2019

Orders Cards for Tercio and FREE rules and Army Builder

     I made Orders cards for Tercio rules, I changed the font to make it easier to read for my ancient eyes and added a lot of Assault Orders as I think it fits my combat style better. They are JPEG format, you should be able to right click on them and "Save Image As" into a folder for printing



     And here is a link to the FREE copy of the basic rules if you would like to give it  a try without having to track down the full rules set.

    And here is a computerized Army Builder software for the full rule set

6 comments:

  1. What hapened with the builder??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the link is broken. I will try to find the army builder and correct the link

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do we know what happened in the end with the army builder website? It used to be super useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly it seems to have disappeared. I will try posting on TMP and LAF to see if anybody knows od another. It was very handy.

      Delete
  4. Anton, I have Tercio and enjoy playing. However, I have been unable to find Kingdom which is advertised as having new improved rules for use with Tercio….Is Kingdom worth continuing my search?
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. I have played MANY different rules sets over the years but Tercio (and its underlying system) are the most flexible and effective set that I have found for the period. I scour the Bring & Buy at gaming conventions looking for Tercio and Kingdoms to pass along to my friends. Email me at daftrica89@yahoo.com with Tercio in the title. I will keep your info handy if I come across a copy.

      Delete