Monday, July 6, 2020

With Anton's permission another Quarter 2 update

As I second Anton's concerns over the state of affairs we find ourselves in and look to steps towards a better normalcy, I do note one positive sign.  The proper alignment of the stars has obviously been achieved in one thing, Anton has out produced me significantly this quarter. 

This quarter I managed to get: twelve 1/200 scale planes painted (3 Japanese and 6 German and 3 Russian), 5 Blimps and 8 Zeppelins Painted, twenty five 1/1250 scale vessels organized and based into convoys and individual warships, a small city organized and painted in 1/1200ish scale, I built and painted eleven 1/160th scale oddball warships, built three different styles of Chain Home Radar stations, and built and painted a 1/160th scale oil refinery. 

A truly disparate group, but at least production continues. 

1 comment:

  1. Dude you can't compete with the Anton, the only thing you can do is something out of the box to freak out Anton. Like in why didn't I think of that Anton moment. Beat him to the punch so to speak.

    ;)

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete