Monday, July 23, 2018

The Impossible has Happened!!!

     No, I didn't win the Lotto. But this did happen; twice, in the same evening, my Orc Blood Bowl team completed a pass!!!!!!!!!   Snab-Stab the Gobbo (a.k.a.  Concrete Paws) and Lineman B (they aren't entitled to names until they survive a season) both caught passes. I still lost both games but things are definitely looking up!

Snab-Stab ended up one square short of the end-zone when time ran out

Lineman B was so flummoxed by the fact that he had actually 
caught the ball that he was unable to evade the 'Umie players

3 comments:

  1. Lightning strikes twice! Earning those SPPs one at a time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked like a great time. As you know I was on bat patrol in my house. Late night one got into Amanda's bed room. I wish I knew how they got into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orcs are underrated when it comes to the passing game. They got a thrower for a reason, after all. Expect the bash, surprise with pass.

    ReplyDelete