Thursday, May 7, 2020

Dusty Projects Part X, Back to the boats


I have to admit that I get bored doing historical paintjobs every once in a while

       Nothing special this time, just another San Martin class galleon but I did give this one a fancy paint job. This is the last of the big ships, all that remain are two Pirate Ships and one Golden Hind. Then I will examine the chances of converting the old Lindberg Columbus's Ships into something. Failing that I might just order another Revenge and Golden Hind.........or perhaps scratchbuild something entirely different. Who knows? I might just go dig around in the Vault


Mardi-Gras party boat?
 nope, just the personal ship of the Royal House of Flamboise

she is a bit flashy
(don't you dare say trashy!)



the fleet review

just three more to go!

4 comments:

  1. Do you ever sleep John... ANother awesome is launched for your fleet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great looking job! But you can't just end with an odd number, gotta have an even twelve so you can subdivide into squadrons and different sides. :^) Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree..it has to be an even number :-) I´ve been following your fleet creation...I´m now seriously considering getting one* and having a go myself.

      (*or two , it has to be an even number :-))

      Delete
  3. All the ships together look really marvelous. 😀

    ReplyDelete