Saturday, May 2, 2020

Dusty Projects Challenge; Part VIII A Large Spanish Galleon

now that I look at it the sails appear almost naked 
something will have to be done

       Another entry in the Long Lost Projects Challenge. Nothing special with this one just the San Martin in a different paint job. It took quite a while because I chose a bad color combination and each color took several coats to cover adequately. This makes six models in nine days, it seems I'm falling off the pace a bit! I will have to make  a huge effort tomorrow because I'm supposed to be picking up three more ships on Monday!



white covers nothing and the blue and golden oak were hideously streaky 
I will pick my colors more carefully in the future

it is a very nice model however




it looks uncompromisingly powerful

the family photo


No comments:

Post a Comment