You should love this: Fascist Tank Olympics!
I might have to re-write the stats for the later FT-17 mods, those little antiques seem to get along just fine in the video.
- Those Magnificent Flying Machines
- Adventures in Blue Board and Foamcore
- The Lace Wars Project
- The Neulandia VSF campaign
- 28mm Plastic Figure reviews Perry, Victix WF etc etc
- Zvezda and Plastic Soldier Company Wargaming Models
- The Road to Leipzig
- Leipzig Orbats
- MDF Madness
- My Own Rules and other wacky ideas
- Fortified Places
- Book Reviews
- The Great Epicurean War
- Rich Uncle Pat and the (non-European) Cold War
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Another little tid-bit for the Housemartin
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Fiat 3,000 Bitches, FT-17 efforts were on display in Lion of the Desert. Walking pace tanks. The Italians could not control themselves and the Fiat, really wanted to haul @$$.ReplyDelete
I will admit to REALLY liking that CV-33 Torch at the end of the video.
Also, when that one CV-33 went in the water obstacle, that must have flooded BADLY inside. The water went over the MG plate which was not sealed.ReplyDelete